What we collect
1. Personal information collected by us generally comprises name, address, date of birth, gender, marital status, occupation, account details, contact details (including telephone, facsimile and e-mail) and financial information.
2. If you are applying for credit we may also collect the number and ages of your dependants, the length of time at your current address, your employer's name and contact details, the length of your employment, proof of earnings and, if you have changed employer in the last few years, details of your previous employment. We use this information to assist in making responsible credit decisions. In addition, as required by the Privacy Act 1988, we will obtain your consent to collect, use and disclose credit information about you.
Access to your information
4. You can request us to provide you with access to the personal information we hold about you, or we can provide it to you direct.
How we use your information
5. The details gathered on this website is used to match your needs with loan products in our network database, to inform our home loan consultants and employees, to allow financial institutions to verify eligibility for a loan, to send offers to those users who have asked us to do so, and to make our process easier and better to use.
6. We may from time to time send you promotional material when we have your consent. You can choose to discontinue this service by contacting C21 Home Loans.
7. Information gathered in C21 Home Loan for home loan applications is handled in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), including the credit provision in Part IIIA and the National Privacy Principles issued by the Australian Privacy Commissioner in September 2001.
Disclosure by law
8. We may be required by law to disclose information, for example, when we are served with a court order. We may also be required by a Government Agency to produce information and records, for example, pursuant to taxation or social security laws.
Who should you contact about privacy issues?
9. If after reading this document you still have queries or concerns about the privacy of the information we hold, or if you want it changed or deleted, just contact us on the below contact details.
The Privacy Officer
CENTURY 21 Home Loans
Level 7, 608 St Kilda Road
Melbourne VIC 3004
Ph: (03) 9514 2100
Fax: (03) 9514 2111