Finding the Right Home Loan
For most people a home loan is a major financial commitment. So obviously, it's important to ensure you choose the right loan to suit your long-term goals. However, because your requirements may change over time, it's important to find a loan with the flexibility to change with you, both now and in the future.
That's why, when choosing the ideal home loan for you, you should consider the following questions:
What are your home loan priorities?
A fixed or variable interest rate?
- - Do you want to know for certain what your repayments will be over the next few years or are you more flexible?
- - Would you prefer a combination of both?
- - Do you want the option to make additional repayments without penalty?
- - Do you want competitive interest rates with minimal fees and charges?
- - Do you require a 100% offset facility so any savings you have can be used to reduce your home loan interest payments?
- - Would you like to redraw available funds free of charge at any time?
- - Do you need the ability to increase or change your loan in the future?
- - When you move again, do you want to take your loan with you?
- - Do you require internet and phone access for enquiries and transactions on your home loan?
Accessing your home loan
If you've answered 'yes' to some or all of these questions, you'll find there's a home loan that's right for you in the range of Loan Types available through CENTURY 21 Home Loans.
Click here to learn more about the purchase process.