1. All information contained on this website is believed to be accurate at the time it is given. However, the information is selective and if otherwise stated, C21 Home Loans ("C21 Home Loans") has not verified the information and this may not be accurate for your purposes. C21 Home Loans makes no representation or warranty of any kind as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. It is general information only and should not be considered as a comprehensive statement on any matter and should not be relied upon as such.
2. C21 Home Loans nor its associated companies nor any of their directors, employees and associates guarantees the security of this website, gives any warranty of reliability or accuracy nor accepts any responsibility arising in any other way including by reason of negligence for, errors in, or omissions from, the information on this website and does not accept any liability for any loss or damage, however caused, as a result of any person relying on any information on the website or being unable to access this website. This disclaimer is subject to any applicable Australian law.
3. Should you arrive at a different website via a link contained within this website, and view content in relation to the issue or sale of a financial product not endorsed by this website then:
i. you do so at your own risk. C21 Home Loans is not responsible for damages or losses caused by any delays, defects or omissions that may exist in the services, information or other content provided in such site, whether actual, alleged, consequential or otherwise. C21 Home Loans makes no guarantees or representations as to, and shall have no liability for, any electronic content delivered by any third party;
|ii. links to other websites are provided for convenience only and do not represent any endorsement by C21 Home Loans of the products or services offered by that website owner.|
4. This website has not taken into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on any information in this website, you should consider whether the information in this website is appropriate to you in light of your particular objectives, financial situation and needs.
5. The information on this site is based on Australian laws and their interpretation. Specifically, where applicable, C21 Home Loans agrees to be bound by the Consumer Credit code and all Credit providing codes in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). You should, therefore, consider seeking professional advice on the legal and taxation implications of taking credit and should not only rely on the information provided.
6. To the extent permitted by law, the website user waives all their rights (including negligence) in respect of any loss or damage (including any claim under common law) suffered from or in connection with any use of the information on or accessed through this website.